Star Fortress missions bug

gaming_ogre

I have in-game reported and was recommended I add it here. I did the first part of the Star Fortress mission. Then I got to the part where you have a bunch of missions going to different planets. I tried Alderaan and Belsavis. In both missions I go to where you are to use the scanner, but when I do, nothing glows. I got in game help and confirmed where the glowing object is. No glow and not able to click. I tried clicking anyway just in case the bug was graphical only. Didn't help.

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same issue.

But since I directly started KOTET when i was 60ish and just do the first two chapters to get to 70.

So I tried to run the KOTFE chapter 9 "alliance" on that char to see if it could solve anything.

And Bingo! Went back to the planet and immediatly saw that the shield bunker tower was there as supposed.

So if your char didn't already, try to run and play chapter 9 from KOTFE.

if you have beaten the chapters make sure that you have no active quests from chapters BEFORE you are granted the alliance base, Game basically believes you haven't made it to that point yet. Had the same issue and that is what customer service had me do, since i had beaten it and had an active chapter 1 veteran in my que. had to finish that and not start chapter 2, resolved my issue.