The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Platinum 7600cc Direct Purchase traditional Jedi robes

Would buy. They're worth it. Please make it happen that way. If they'll be on direct purchase, a lot of people will buy them as they are the most desirable piece of attire for so many players playing as Jedi.

No, I am serious. I would get that much CC to fulfil my dream.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

76k for an appearance item that does absolutely nothing?! :rak_02: Afford it or no, SWTOR you need to do better than offer an item that "dazzles" (twinkling swords come to mind). For $60 US one might expect a really novel approach, say a MASSIVE companion appreciation bonus, immediate unlock across ALL player participation Servers, multiple unique animations, and I could go on. Get it? I encourage other players to boycott these items until it offers some real value other then an expensive locked item that leads to additional profitability for SWTOR for really doing nothing.

:csw_yoda:

I'd probably buy it as well.

BTW Alec, have you seen the Enigmatic Hero set yet? BWA really is trolling you at this point.

Which I don't understand because I haven't been subscribed for a month now. Yes, I've seen it and it's just... Three months in a row with capes and oversized hoods? Ughh....

Would buy. They're worth it. Please make it happen that way. If they'll be on direct purchase, a lot of people will buy them as they are the most desirable piece of attire for so many players playing as Jedi.

No, I am serious. I would get that much CC to fulfil my dream.

What robes exactly? theres some classic looking jedi robes already in game. Even ones with long sleeves, no armor and all that.