Under the Family Tree it would be cool

Upirlikhyi

to have each char's crew skills listed. Not all the stuff that can be made but when you alt like I do its a pain to keep track

I have already made 2 lists and spilled coffee on them twice tonight lol

I fully agree. I feel that the Family Tree section of the legacy window has been neglected much since it was introduced. It would be great to see things about your players besides name, class, location, species, level. Things like what crew skills do they have, what level is their crew skills at. What CXP level do they have once they hit level cap.

Additional information can also include if they have any pending mail waiting for them that may be deleted soon. There is so much that can be done and added that would be very beneficial.

Microsoft Excel or Open Office.

One file for SWTOR to keep various kinds of information in different worksheets. I myself use Excel. On one worksheet I keep a list of characters by server and some information about each character that I might want to look up quickly.

Edited by mike_carton

Microsoft Excel or Open Office.

One file for SWTOR to keep various kinds of information in different worksheets. I myself use Excel. On one worksheet I keep a list of characters by server and some information about each character that I might want to look up quickly.

I normally do it the old fashioned way with paper but ruined it twice today. I find it easier to keep a few notebooks handy then having to load a spreadsheet but i might go that route thanks