Unavailable companions in 5.1.2

Mubrak

Before the last patch my operative had a duplicate HK 51 under "Unavailable companions", now there are copies of Kaliyo, Lokin, 2V and Scorpio as well. Those copies seem to have the influence the companions had before I started Kotfe. (did Kotfe and Kotet in 5.0 with this character)

While the duplicates are just an annoying interface thing, there is a more serious issue with Master Ranos and Shae Vizla: Both have been moved to "Other Contacts" and can no longer be summoned.

Sneaky bump incoming...

FYI: My other KotFE chars, gunslinger and powertech (both were created and did KotFE in 4.X) don't have those issues, only the operative created way back in 2.x

Edited by Mubrak

• 2 weeks later...
Same thing here. This is basically a game breaking bug. After replaying chapters lost indefinitely: Jaesa and Pierce. Also several other companions are listed twice! Under "Unavailable Companions" and "Other Followers/Main Characters" - 2V-R8, Broonmark, HK-51, Vette. Also listed is Malavai Quinn - but this is normal since I did not bring him back from the Companions Terminal on Odessen. I'm afraid to replay any of the chapters - I don't want to lose more high level companions. Also, all are 25+, this is a big problem for crafting...