UI question

Jensaga

when I mouse over an ability the tooltip display is halfway blocked by my right screen action bar. I use this action bar a lot so I dont want to remove it.

is there a way to make it so I can see the tooltip, just scoot the words a little to the left?

There should be a "Tooltip" UI element you can move/resize/suppress in the UI Editor.

It's access from the menu that pops up clicking the + like symbol on the main hotbar and Open Interface Editor option.

You should be able to move elements around freely, the properties of the highlighted element can be edited in the middle box with the sliders and dropdown stuff.

There should be a "Tooltip" UI element you can move/resize/suppress in the UI Editor.

It's access from the menu that pops up clicking the + like symbol on the main hotbar and Open Interface Editor option.

You should be able to move elements around freely, the properties of the highlighted element can be edited in the middle box with the sliders and dropdown stuff.

I dont see a way to move the tooltip display though. Am i just not seeing it?

I'd have to check from in game, but I just recall dragging windows around freely. It's possible it may be anchored to another element, like the minimap or something, but that's just a guess.

I should be loading in the next 30mins, I'll poke around once in and post if I find anything / no one else has figured it out.

Ok. When you select the Large Tooltip UI element, the middle Properties box has a section at the bottom with 3 toggles in it. One of them is Attach to Mini-Map. If you uncheck that box, you can drag the Tootlip element freely.

awesome. thanks!