Mount Help

BillycTheKid

Could you let us know which mounts you are referring to (names or images), as the answers may differ. The Cartel Market has mounts as does GTN. But these will usually only be available on the cartel market for a limited time.

There is a lot of information on mounts on the internet. It will be easier to find if you know what the mounts are called.

You get a free speeder for doing the first Flashpoint (the one you can do after you complete the first planet). Though it isn't big/cool. A bunch of planets also have speeder vendors that sell various types, though usually just skin jobs of the more basic models. If you're looking for a big speeder, I believe one of the planet vendors sells one for 2m or so credits (the one you can see near the Voss speeder salesman, except that guy doesn't sell 'em). Or maybe that was from the VIP vendor (been just a few years since I bought mine). The capital and fleet for your faction should also have some cool ones (at 5-10m a pop).

Cybertech can also make speeders, but again they aren't that big. Some drop in operations, others are acquired through the cartel. And so on.

Personally speaking, I've got a fondness for the Longspur types, like the Longspur Blaze. http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/longspur-blaze/ It's not big, but that's part of why I like it. And it reminds me of the droid speeders from the The Clone Wars animated series.

Edited by Battilea

I would recommend browsing mounts on the GTN which will have a huge selection. You can preview without buying and pick out what you want (given you have enough credits). There is also the Cartel Packs, where fancy mounts have a chance to drop, you can check out dulfy.com to see which mounts can drop in each pack

There's also mount rewards from being a subscriber (one of which was the Recon Walker), so definitely keep an eye out for announcements of subscriber rewards

There is also the Cartel Packs, where fancy mounts have a chance to drop, you can check out dulfy.com to see which mounts can drop in each pack

You can also just look in collections, under the pack section, to see what (except for decorations) is in particular pack.

I'm just wondering if you were to buy a mount where would you buy it

Used to be speeder vendors all over the place.

I just re-subbed last night and have yet to really get back into the game to see if this may have changed, but one didn't have to look too hard to find a speeder vendor.

Never mind the cartel market or GTN.

But you haven't given us much to go on.

TOR-Fashion has already been mentioned, as has going into collections and looking around, and you can even check the GTN to see what you can afford and preview those speeders/mounts as well (Ctrl + left click for preview, and you can do this with items on the GTN as well as with vendors).

I mean if you specifically want a Rancor then we could tell you the different places to find a Rancor, or if you just want a large creature that you ride on the shoulders of (which would include Rancors, but also Vorantikus' (Vorantiki?), Gundarks, and a few more), or if you want some sort of quadrapedal reptile and/or mammal then we could figure out what your options are there, or if you just want some obnoxiously large speeder then people could throw out some suggestions.

But "giant mount" is just too vague for us to give you much in the way of details.

Used to be speeder vendors all over the place.

There still are. In fact, there are more of them because there didn't used to need to be any on DK and Coruscant, but now you can easily arrive there at a high enough level. In fact it's hard to arrive on DK or Coruscant BELOW level 10.

I mean if you specifically want a Rancor then we could tell you the different places to find a Rancor, or if you just want a large creature that you ride on the shoulders of (which would include Rancors, but also Vorantikus' (Vorantiki?), Gundarks, and a few more), or if you want some sort of quadrapedal reptile and/or mammal then we could figure out what your options are there, or if you just want some obnoxiously large speeder then people could throw out some suggestions.

Highlighted: Vorantiki. And it would be Vorantikuses if it just followed standard English "add an s" rules.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.