Tuk'ata companion customization

Sith_daddy

The Dev team appears to have lost interest in creating customizations for the CM beasts and droids.

They need to monetize these items in an effective way. I think these items should have been on the CM from the start, for direct purchase.

Edited by JediRelentless

• 7 months later...

I agree. cause the tuk'ata can sound and look ****** - if the developers or designers only put some more heart into what they do.

Hey!

It would be wonderful if we got customisations for the Tuk'ata companion to get the following two (or at least one of those) looks of the Korriban Tuk'atas:

I'm sure both would be a popular Cartel Market item, whether it is a direct purchase or a pack drop.

• 4 years later...
More skins would make all these special companions 100% more wanted and all they have to do is use the ones already in the game. Nar Shadda Akk dogs look freakin awesome! New ones would be great too, but could just be simple color swaps. The other big thing, special companions should be able to craft too, which would also make them 100% less useless. I know it makes no sense for some of the creatures to make shirts or whatever, yet it's a huge demotivator to level them, especially with cost and the massively larger roster of free ones now that can. So yea, more skins would increase sales and being able to craft with them would just be nice.