Gree Event - Xenoanalyst No Helix Components

LordZym

Hi,

I spent hours putting together a pug 16hm xeno and we killed it, however the team lead ninja'd the iokath loot and no gray helix components dropped. Has this item now been removed from the ops or is it a bug?

I ran Xeno twice last night in 8-Man SM and HM and received Gray Helix components both times. However some guildies ran it today and reported that they did not receive them.

The only difference we were able to find was that last night when I DID receive the components I was running on Republic faction and the group that did not receive them ran on Imperial side.

I ran Xeno twice last night in 8-Man SM and HM and received Gray Helix components both times. However some guildies ran it today and reported that they did not receive them.

The only difference we were able to find was that last night when I DID receive the components I was running on Republic faction and the group that did not receive them ran on Imperial side.

Out of curiosity how many helixes should one get from 8man SM and 8 man hm? I put in a ticket and one mail had 5 helixes attached and the other just one helix. Memory tells me that doesn't seem right. Edited by Zylaro