Item Unlock in Collections took my coins, but didn't unlock item

ThorJedi

So, I have had Volatile Conqueror's Saberstaff in collections for a while, and Nadia Grell's starting saber looks a bit naff, so I decide what the hell; unlocking for the account costs 400 coins, I have 700 doing nothing right now; why not?

So I make the purchase the same way I always do, click in collections, click the purchase button next to the item I want, click the purchase for account. I got a notification that said I had purchased the unlock for Volatile Conqueror's Saberstaff (sorry, I logged to see if that would help before thinking to take a screenshot), the coins have left my account but the item still reads as collected but locked. I saw a very brief error message that said error code 16, but nothing else. Is this a common problem? Only, I'm less likely to invest in cartel coins if it is; I'm happy to do so if the system works, but I'll be honest, I haven't bought anything since because I'm worried I won't actually get what I pay for.

ticket is open in game, but no action thus far. Any help would be appreciated, either a refun or the actual unlock would be great

So, I have had Volatile Conqueror's Saberstaff in collections for a while, and Nadia Grell's starting saber looks a bit naff, so I decide what the hell; unlocking for the account costs 400 coins, I have 700 doing nothing right now; why not?

So I make the purchase the same way I always do, click in collections, click the purchase button next to the item I want, click the purchase for account. I got a notification that said I had purchased the unlock for Volatile Conqueror's Saberstaff (sorry, I logged to see if that would help before thinking to take a screenshot), the coins have left my account but the item still reads as collected but locked. I saw a very brief error message that said error code 16, but nothing else. Is this a common problem? Only, I'm less likely to invest in cartel coins if it is; I'm happy to do so if the system works, but I'll be honest, I haven't bought anything since because I'm worried I won't actually get what I pay for.

ticket is open in game, but no action thus far. Any help would be appreciated, either a refun or the actual unlock would be great

PS: Ingame Ticket Number is 31204776. Also, *SPOILER ALERT*

This sucks.

Hello, You have my sympathy I had exactly the same problem.

They will probably suggest you to buy more cartel coins and try it again.

They don´t care about players, only money at all cost and they don´t see the larger picture.

Good luck, I´m done with this game (after 5 years of acive sub).

My regards...

PS: I never recieved any response beside autogenerated mail droid from them btw.

Edited by HumanDeath

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.