The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Unaw Aharo's Robe on Corellia

Necrislady

In one of the class stories (refraining from saying which to avoid potential spoilers) on corellia there is an npc with a robe that in my opinion looks very nice. I was wondering if anybody knew of a robe with this skin that the player could acquire for themselves, orange would be nice but any color will work thanks to the outfit system. Thanks in Advance, I appreciate you (whoever you are) simply viewing this thread! :D

I don't know how to attach a picture to the post so I don't know how to show the robe I'm talking about sorry for that (first post no idea how to work this forum sorry guys!)

Also: Sorry if this should be posted in another thread/section or whatever!

• 3 months later...
The closest is the mining vest (trash gear) sold by the light armor vendor on Coruscant.

http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/mining-vest-pub/

That looks nothing like the robes he's wearing. It's generic, similar to his clothes on Tython, but absolutely nothing like the robes he's wearing on Corellia.

Unfortunately, TC, I came here looking for the same thing, hoping your thread would have an answer :(

That looks nothing like the robes he's wearing. It's generic, similar to his clothes on Tython, but absolutely nothing like the robes he's wearing on Corellia.

Unfortunately, TC, I came here looking for the same thing, hoping your thread would have an answer :(

I didn't say it was an exact match. I said it was the "closest thing" to what Unaw Aharo wears in game. I was referring to the Tython armor, because I wasn't aware the NPC swapped clothing between his two appearances, the OP didn't mention it, and the screenshot that showed up in my search was from Tython rather than Corellia.

The mining vest is much more drab but the style of the shirt is slightly similar to what Unaw Aharo wears on Tython.

I just found another image of him the outfit the OP was referring to, and I don't recall anything anything even remotely similar in the game. Maybe someone else will.

Sentinel elite with the hood down is the closest I could come up with, and that's not very close. There are more differences than similarities.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco