<Black Dyes Matter> Recruiting for Competent PVP/Casual PVE (imp side)

RogueScout

<Black Dyes Matter> is now recruiting for players interested in competent PVP and casual PVE.

We actively participate in the following content:

--Warzones

--Ops

--Uprisings (for fun or farming)

--Flashpoints

--Conquest

We offer:

--Guild Flagship

--TeamSpeak

--Purple 230 and higher gear for all members (free of charge)

--Pub side sister guild <All Dyes Matter>

We're just trying to enjoy this game when most of us get home from work. Scattered from many servers, we landed on JC and have found a wonderful community here. So if what we offer is something you're looking for, please feel free to whisper any member you see online. Even if this isn't your thing, we hope to play along side you anyway. Have fun out there and remember ... we're more than just pixels ... we're people too.

--Donkey Kong :rak_03:

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to join the Imperial side of the guild. I have been looking for a good PVP - PVE hybrid group for a while. My main character is a level 70 Sith Marauder (Rakdon), and I'm working on a few other alternate characters.

• 2 weeks later...
I just re subbed to the game since the beginning of kotfe. During revan I mainly did pvp on my assassin. Currently im learning sin tanking and would be would love to do some pvp and pve. I dont have much ops experience in swtor but i did raid mythic in wow so i am familiar with the concept. my character's name is joblas (imp side) :) Edited by mandud