Change flashpoint difficulty

I have a quest Torch's Flame. When I had to select flashpoint difficulty, I missclicked and choos veteran mode. I want to change it from veteran to story. How can I do that? I can't abandon quest. When I restart it, I can't choose difficulty. I tried to reset all phases, but it didn't work. Please help.

When you accepted the veteran mode version you got another quest that determines which difficulty level is loaded when you enter the flashpoint, in order to select another version you first need to finish or abandon the current quest.

So to switch to solo mode you need to abandon the flashpoint-quest ([VETERAN] Flashpoint: Blood Hunt) then you can pick the solo mode from the guy at the entrance. Just make sure you abandon the yellow flashpoint quest and not the purple main storyline.

Edited by Mubrak

When you accepted the veteran mode version you got another quest that determines which difficulty level is loaded when you enter the flashpoint, in order to select another version you first need to finish or abandon the current quest.

So to switch to solo mode you need to abandon the flashpoint-quest ([VETERAN] Flashpoint: Blood Hunt) then you can pick the solo mode from the guy at the entrance. Just make sure you abandon the yellow flashpoint quest and not the purple main storyline.

Unfortunately, I will be able to check it only tomorrow. But thank you very much.