Unable to complet Ord Mantell codex 100%

Syal

Greeting there

Am requesting the community help to know if there is a way to finish the Ord Mantell Codex with my JEDI.

There are some codex entry that am not able to do because of no mission available for me into this area (excepted the jedi story one), and i read on this forum that only soldiers and smugglers are able to do annex missions on this planet.

So, here the codex that am not able to do :

• Refugees of War
  • Split by Rebellion
  • Ruled by Corruption
  • Underworld Influences
  • Separatist Movement
  • Cathar

So am wondering how i could do those codex ? Is there a way for my jedi to get 100% ord mantell codex ? Waiting for your advises !

Thank you.

Edited by Syal

You won't be able to get them on Jedi -only Smuggler and Trooper will be able to obtain those on their playthrough of the planet by doing the missions there. Similarly how Smuggler and Trooper can't get 100 % Codex on Tython, since some of the entries are given upon completing different missions there.

• 1 month later...

You can also check on each of the codexes to see how they're done, if they're bugged, etc.

This is the site I use: http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/ord-mantell-codex-entries/33/

edit: Found this via a google search looking for something else. Wanted to provide a link since one wasn't provided in case someone else dared to use google to find the answer to their question.

Edited by dr_mike