The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Black and Black Dye Module on the Cartel Market Please???

RobbieCB

Please can you add the Black and Black Dye Modules to the cartel market as soon as possible please I need some and other players change way to much on the GTN for them they rip you off! Please

It's advertised as being there for a few days starting ... tomorrow. But you spelled "want" wrong. "want" is not spelled N E E D. You *want* some. And how much do you think they should charge for something that is in very short supply and very long demand?

It's advertised as being there for a few days starting ... tomorrow. But you spelled "want" wrong. "want" is not spelled N E E D. You *want* some. And how much do you think they should charge for something that is in very short supply and very long demand?

50 CC. It's crazy to be priced anything else other than that, for a dye system like they have here.

50 CC. It's crazy to be priced anything else other than that, for a dye system like they have here.

No, I meant the players selling them on the GTN. Since B/B is very rare (it's a consumable that's only rarely sold, so of course it's rare), and it sometimes seems like there are more people who want it than actually play, the player-to-player price is sky-high, supply and demand and all that. As for the CM price, yeah, I think 2000 (or even the upcoming discounted price of 1600) is too high. It's reasonable for it to be a higher price than half the price of a 2-module random-dye pack - in essence you would be paying a premium for being able to choose the colour you want - but all the way up there for a single-use consumable?