command boost - am I getting the correct amounts? What are the correct amounts?

lobstah_rofls

Thought this was a bug at first and totals seemed low, but then I thought...math...:confused: so I thought I'd ask here before reporting it. So if you use a command boost, what are the correct amounts for various things one should currently be getting?

With a boost on, I'm currently getting 77 for mission completes and 8 for elites. Command from GSF seems about the same as without it. I'll try to find some other stuff in the mean time while waiting for replies.

I have no idea about the maths behind the calculation but I hit level 70 on Tatooine last weekend and was getting 92 cxp per mission turn in and bonus mission completion.

This was using a command boost and the legacy boost (I did not realise it was only for 2% when I got them), I did however get a few turn in on Alderran that actually granted me 95 cxp and I have no idea where that extra 3 cxp came from.

Thought this was a bug at first and totals seemed low, but then I thought...math...:confused: so I thought I'd ask here before reporting it. So if you use a command boost, what are the correct amounts for various things one should currently be getting?

With a boost on, I'm currently getting 77 for mission completes and 8 for elites. Command from GSF seems about the same as without it. I'll try to find some other stuff in the mean time while waiting for replies.

77 is the correct number you should get with a 25% command-boost and the 10% legacy-perk and no dvl or daily bonus. The base cxp for normal missions is 20. So the math is 20 x 3.85 (1 (base value) + 2.5 (eventboost) + 0.1 (legacy-perk) + 0.25 (command-boost)) = 77

For GSF it's harder to say, because the amount of cxp you get depends on how many medals you got and wether or not you won the match. I think you need at least 8 medals (maybe 10? I'm not sure) and win the match to get the max amount of cxp.

The logic for Legacy Command Improvements which is 2,4,6,8,10% doesn't seem to be working properly. The average quest returns 70 CXP. When adding all 5 Legacy improvements perks, the total is only 72. That doesn't seem correct. 1% of 70 is 0.7 cxp....10 % should be 7 not 2. The perks are very expensive to buy. Getting 2 cxp on a base of 70 as a bonus is not fair. Thanks for any input and an explanation....

The logic for Legacy Command Improvements which is 2,4,6,8,10% doesn't seem to be working properly. The average quest returns 70 CXP. When adding all 5 Legacy improvements perks, the total is only 72. That doesn't seem correct. 1% of 70 is 0.7 cxp....10 % should be 7 not 2. The perks are very expensive to buy. Getting 2 cxp on a base of 70 as a bonus is not fair. Thanks for any input and an explanation....

Because the 70 is 20+250%, and the 10% adds to the 250% making 20+260%. And 260% of 20 is 52. And 20+52 is 72.

The base reward for completing a mission is only 20 CXP. (Exception: e.g. the Command panel missions.)

I have no idea about the maths behind the calculation but I hit level 70 on Tatooine last weekend and was getting 92 cxp per mission turn in and bonus mission completion.

This was using a command boost and the legacy boost (I did not realise it was only for 2% when I got them), I did however get a few turn in on Alderran that actually granted me 95 cxp and I have no idea where that extra 3 cxp came from.

Base 20.

Current global boost: +250% adds 250% of 20 which is 50.

Your command boost: +100% adds 100% of 20 which is 20.

Legacy boosts: +10% if you max it, adds 10% of 20 which is 2.

Total so far: 20+50+20+2 = 92.

Alignment Knob matches the winning side during 1 hour after a side wins: +15%, adds 15% of 20 which is ... 3.

I didn't have any other boosts except for legacy boosts (10%). My error appears to be the base I'm getting now. Since the average of a quest is 20 cxp, not 70 cxp, the math fits.... Thanks. I wasn't aware of a global 250% boost being in effect since the 5.x releases. I always saw 70 cxp in the box as long as I could remember....then when I bought all 5 legacy perks, it went to 72...so much for memory. Thanks again for math and when is the global 250% bonus to all quests going to end? I repeat that I only have the legacy perks, not any bonus from anywhere else.

I didn't have any other boosts except for legacy boosts (10%). My error appears to be the base I'm getting now. Since the average of a quest is 20 cxp, not 70 cxp, the math fits.... Thanks. I wasn't aware of a global 250% boost being in effect since the 5.x releases. I always saw 70 cxp in the box as long as I could remember....then when I bought all 5 legacy perks, it went to 72...so much for memory. Thanks again for math and when is the global 250% bonus to all quests going to end? I repeat that I only have the legacy perks, not any bonus from anywhere else.

The +250% came in a few weeks ago, and will be there until April or something like that.

Edited by SteveTheCynic