consular alignment question

grania

I can't remember - are there any important alignment events that take place in the consular story? Like how the inq gets a darth title dependent on alignment, and the warrior fights their counterpart.

I'm playing a ds consular and with it being trickier to get dark 1 I just want to know if I should farm dark points before I get too far in the story, ty~

--

Nothing to worry about then, I reckon? :)

Edited by grania

Obvious spoiler

Compared to the Inquisitor ending, the Consulars ending isn't all that special.

There is a difference between Dark and Light side Consulars, but that difference is only wether or not you will be given a seat on the Jedi Council. Light side does, Dark side does not.

It's barely a minute of dialogue and if you go Light side you won't actually sit on the Council and make decisions or whatever, so the difference isn't that important.

Oh, thanks for the reply, good to know! Ds consular is just.. absurd and hilarious, I look forward to hearing whatever it is they say about my character even if I don't get a seat at the table :D

I found one little thing, when going to Lord Vivicar's ship he says "There is darkness surrounding you. It's meager compared to mine." I'm only dark 1, I wonder if being darker would have impressed him more.

Edited by grania