A Question

casirabit

My friend was a sub for a long time (up till last February) and she just returned. She is preferred right now but she has a question.

On her level 65 she has her sprint but when she made a new Sith toon she doesn't. She was wondering why? No, she is not complaining just curious.

Another question:

All the xp she has accumulated ( on her level 65) will it be given to her when she subs (probably in March) or is it all lost?

Thank you.

Edited by casirabit

My friend was a sub for a long time (up till last February) and she just returned. She is preferred right now but she has a question.

On her level 65 she has her sprint but when she made a new Sith toon she doesn't. She was wondering why? No, she is not complaining just curious.

Another question:

All the xp she has accumulated ( on her level 65) will it be given to her when she subs (probably in March) or is it all lost?

Thank you.

Sprint & quick travel have to be manually put on a skill tab, they oddly don't start there with the rest of a new character's skills.

I believe that she can gain exp just short of 66, then the rest is lost. I'm not positive though.

Another question:

Thank you.

As far as i know, Sprint at lvl 1 should be available to prefered just like subs. It is Off and not in the quickbar by default when starting a new toon, she needs to look in all abilities (i don´t rember if it is in general or in the base class list).

The accumulated exp is unlikely to be there beyond "lvl 66 minus 1" in the best case because it is not counted any more, you actually get "0 exp" (not like escrow credits). I was f2p and played beyond lvl 50 some time, not even a single 1 exp extra when i sub. lvl 51 only needed 1 exp; but after that is all was lost.