The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

IstariZen

$700?!?!?! Man, If I spent $50 and didnt get anything I would stop. I am not trolling or anything, but you need help. Thats more than my rent for a 3 bedroom...

Just buy them from gtn and sell the ones you get with your CC grant. We all know RNG is messed up, but 700? thats insane..

$700?!?!?! Man, If I spent $50 and didnt get anything I would stop. I am not trolling or anything, but you need help. Thats more than my rent for a 3 bedroom...

Just buy them from gtn and sell the ones you get with your CC grant. We all know RNG is messed up, but 700? thats insane..

Help? I can afford it.

Edited by IstariZen

You were Doing It Wrong, dude.

I buy packs for the fun of opening them and seeing what's inside. If I get Senya's Lightsaber Pike(1) in the packs that mention it, or something similar in some other pack, so much the better, but it's not the aim.

(1) I did get that one. I didn't get the unstable cross sabre, though. But that's meh for me.

You were Doing It Wrong, dude.

I buy packs for the fun of opening them and seeing what's inside. If I get Senya's Lightsaber Pike(1) in the packs that mention it, or something similar in some other pack, so much the better, but it's not the aim.

(1) I did get that one. I didn't get the unstable cross sabre, though. But that's meh for me.

Its fine, In the end it actually all worked out.

I ended up selling some packs and selling a bunch of the stuff I got. I was able to buy Revan Reborn and am pretty happy. I was doing it wrong. The whole idea that it was possible that I could sell a pack that had the revan reborn in it.. It might have happened that way, but I got my set and all good.