Fortitude and Grit

DarkKindness

I've been having trouble rounding out my collection of the BoE versions of the Esstran weapons, particularly in trying to find copies of Fortitude or Grit. Hoping that the forums can help - please PM me if you have one of these pistols to sell so that we can talk prices and arrange a time. Thanks in advance!

I have 1 alt on each main server: Harb, TRE, JC, EH...etc. I watch the GTN for good prices. These come up from time to time. I've yet to see them south of 50 milion. But just fyi, maybe make multiple alts for the different servers or transfer new alts with credits to the servers.

PS: I've gotten my cartel armor collection up to 98% this way. :)

Thanks for the tips - I've been using a similar strategy and monitoring all of the servers' GTNs, but haven't been able to find these pistols yet. I do have enough credits to make a reasonable offer and am willing to transfer servers as needed to make a purchase.

A lot of those weapons are available from the Pack Vendors down in the Cartel Market area of Fleet. Only trick is that you need Cartel Certificates from older Cartel Packs to purchase them from the vendors. For some reason I think they haven't included the Cartel Certs in new Cartel Packs since around the time they started churning out the Alliance Packs.

I may be off on when they seemingly cycled them out or just straight up forgot to keep adding them to packs though.

Either way, a couple of certs and maybe 15,000-500,000 credits is a helluva a lot better way to round out those collections than paying the crazy pulled out of fourth point of contact numbers people are asking for them on GTN.

Either way, a couple of certs and maybe 15,000-500,000 credits is a helluva a lot better way to round out those collections than paying the crazy pulled out of fourth point of contact numbers people are asking for them on GTN.
They are 3 certs plus 60k credits each from the Estraan reputation vendor on Fleet.

You also need to have Legend standing with Estraan Exports to buy them. If you didn't buy enough of the "EE" packs when they were originally available to get Legend rep, that will likely be far more difficult than getting the necessary certificates, depending on what your current reputation is.

So paying 50 million credits might actually prove less expensive than trying to acquire enough certificates, plus enough rep items to max out your reputation with that faction, so you can buy those pistols "cheap" from the vendor.

If the people at EAware actually played their own game they would know there are several vendors that require these certs and would think to put them as part of the random items in a GC RNG loot box. But alas, they don't.

The Grit and the other weapons are the best to add tuning modules to as they are narrow weapons and show off the effects much nicer than 97% of the other weapons out there......

Edited by HuaRya
grammar

If You buy Grit or Foritude for Cartel Market Certificates I'll tell You, You can't have it in Collections. Yeah, You need to create a ticket, and they unlock it for You.

I asked when they gonna repair it becouse i want to buy other weapons from this vendor and they told me just to create next tickets if i need help.

Lazy Devs with bugs repairing...