Xoxaan Armor

Majesticaliz

I saw Xoxaan Armor on the Cartel Market for direct sale today when i logged on. i then bought CC for it and when i went to buy the Armor it disappeared and now the Guardian Armor is up. Was it a mistake? and will we be seeing it on the Cartel Market again? I was disappointed when it disappeared since i bought the CC for it specifically

Thank You :)

I saw Xoxaan Armor on the Cartel Market for direct sale today when i logged on. i then bought CC for it and when i went to buy the Armor it disappeared and now the Guardian Armor is up. Was it a mistake? and will we be seeing it on the Cartel Market again? I was disappointed when it disappeared since i bought the CC for it specifically

Thank You :)

I believe it was a limited time offer on the CM. They did a weekend limited time offer for a number of prior items only available in cartel packs.

Like real stores.... the CM will offer sales, promotions, discounts, and limted time offers..... at their discretion. No telling if/when an item might return to a special offer status on the CM.

Edited by Andryah

The Armor was literally up for like 30 min since there was maintenance and when the servers went up i saw it then a few min later it vanished and now its Temple Guardian set. So if it was meant to be a limited time offer then 30 minutes only after maintenance is not enough time to buy it lol I am Crossing my fingers hopefully we will see it again Hint Hint Musco :)

EAWare used an RNG program to put up the direct sale offer but they didn't get Temple Guardian as they wanted, so they went in and removed XoXaan and replaced it with Temple Guardian.

RNGeezus on the cartel market will be putting green jawa junk and 228 green gear up next so you can experience the disappointment of a command rank box without being subbed. You can now buy your disappointment directly from the market.

The Armor was literally up for like 30 min since there was maintenance and when the servers went up i saw it then a few min later it vanished and now its Temple Guardian set. So if it was meant to be a limited time offer then 30 minutes only after maintenance is not enough time to buy it lol I am Crossing my fingers hopefully we will see it again Hint Hint Musco :)

Crossing fingers too, cause I just got the few minutes after maintenance to buy Ccoins for it, and ...it disappeard:eek::tran_eek::w_confused:

XoXaan (two capital Xs, both pronounced like Z, I'm told, so it's actually pronounced more like Zozahn than Zoxahn) was up for direct buy ages ago for a week or so, at 2000 CCs, just like the Temple Guardian set is now. I have two or three boxes of it that I got from various packs *after* that... :(

I would think some type of flash sale would be advertised... unless I missed it? If this was a mistake, BW should at the very least refund the money to the people who bought CC's specifically for this armor. If not, that's pretty low.

Have 2 or 3 sets of this from the Nightlife pack from last week, so was a bit surprised to see it for direct sale. The ridiculous price was also somewhat surprising.

Didn't check later to see of it was available still, but I trust Dulfy more than the in game market menu at this point so we'll no doubt see it soon. Maybe just a glitch.

I would think some type of flash sale would be advertised... unless I missed it? If this was a mistake, BW should at the very least refund the money to the people who bought CC's specifically for this armor. If not, that's pretty low.

It went on sale today. They normally refresh items for limited time sale, and sale items on... TUESDAYS.

Edited by Andryah

It went on sale today. They normally refresh items for limited time sale, and sale items on... TUESDAYS.

Okay... So, does that mean this particular item is an intentional flash sale or that it's listing might be a mistake?

Edited by Edyn

Pretty pricy at 2600 CC though, in my view.

I was mildly surprised by that. I got it the last time it was on direct CM sale properly, when it was 2000 CCs, and a *lot* harder to get hold of in other ways. Now it's easier to find in other ways, and the direct price is 30% higher.

Does. Not. Compute.

Honestly, the appearance of armors like this feels like a cash grab.

If what you are trying to say is you think the pricing is too high... you went about it in a very convoluted manner.

1) they cannot "grab your cash".. you have to spend it of your own free will. ;)

2) no need to spend "cash" for CCs as there are other ways to acquire them if you want, AND you can also buy the set from other players in game for credits. ;)

You have free will here, use it.

If what you are trying to say is you think the pricing is too high... you went about it in a very convoluted manner.

I meant that they've taken more of a hit in terms of income than they expected so they're putting some rare and otherwise unavailable gear out to generate capital.