Torian's expression end of ch 2 kotet (ch 2 spoilers)

americanaussie

Torian's expression changes depending on characters when you decide to kill Saresh.

My neutral Jedi killed Saresh and he was flabbergasted. His chin practically dropped to the floor.

I shoot her with my LS Imperial Agent and he is close mouthed and almost nods in agreement.

It's neat to see these subtle differences but I can't figure out what triggers it. Jedi shouldn't kill? Or maybe saving Senya and Arcann affects it? My jedi saved them but my agent takes out traitor trash. Anyway. I wonder what other differences may exist. Anyone notice this?

No idea, he dropped his jaw when my SI killed her yesterday so I guess it has to be something different? :confused:

EDIT: She killed everyone on her way so far I don't get it why anyone should be surprised she killed Saresh :p

Edited by Asheris

My LS Warrior killed her and Torian had his mouth slightly open - nothing compared to the ridiculous expression he had when my Warrior just entered the scene. Gault, on the other hand, was plainly looking in the other direction. Everyone was like: ":eek: she killed Saresh!" and Gault was like "Is that guy on the left playing Galaga?".