[BUG] Planetary Missions in GC

IstariZen

If you click on Planetary Missions and decline in order to cycle through them for one that you want, they will occasionally auto complete. I have seen it twice in the last 30 days, but I only play this content once a week.

As a suggestion/request: Would it be possible to just have a drop down list of the planets, so that we can specify it in GC?

Edited by IstariZen

Besides the known Nar Shaddaa heroics bug for Republic characters, if you have already done the mission set for a planet that day outside the Galactic Commander system, having that planet come up on the Heroics randomizer in GC will give you the completion bonus. I've used this on a couple of characters with the CXP boost -- leveling them the last level or so to 70 with the homeworld, CZ-198, and Black Hole heroics/dailies, then hitting the GC window for heroics until those three planets come up to get the completion CXP award. You can get a character to level 5 or so with no additional work this way. Of course, that's only really useful when you've just gotten the character to 70; it's just as easy to get the planet from the randomizer directly once you're 70.