Operatives with Healing Spec Do Way Too Much Damage

MajorJam

So the latest meta in PvP is to spec healing as a operative and roll around the map dpsing people down. Problem: This healing spec does way too much damage. The spec out heals by rolling away, healing up, and mitigates all incoming damage due to spec (6% damage reduction) and it outputs too much damage (full). Edited by MajorJam

:rak_02: is this a joke or something?

:t_confused: Scoundrel (so mirror class) on healing spec- sometimes I do zero damage, sometimes to prevent a node cap I have such low DPS that I break a whole 10k- it's never worth it to save myself by attacking back when I'm being focused by a player, I have to keep myself or my teammates up to do so. A healer gets kill credits from players they are healing... I think they're confusing the DPS spec with off heals with the healer branch.

LMAO. No. Did I stabby mcstabberson you last night or something? haha. Operative in healing has VERY FEW DMG abilities. Like so few that you cannot do the story chapters and kill off "certain" baddies. I seriously kid you not. There's only a couple of real abilities and they do not do anywhere near what a mara can. Maybe from stealth, they can backstab you (I think they have backstab? don't remember). You may have seen a dps operative. They do have a few healing abilities. Nothing major. One probe that can double stack, one quick scan that does very little healing over a few seconds, then a medium level heal ability that requires tactical advantage and cannot be done on the run.

Outfitted in 230 gear with accuracy at 109, crit at 38 (working on stats) my hardest hitting ability is backstab from stealth which hits about 15-16k. Now I can stun, and stabby mcstabberson you very quickly with my knife but those are dps abilities. The other route is a lot of gas. :p So healing operative has about 3 or 4 dps abilities. very few. and none that can whip out the vibroknife and stab in rapid succession. If you see that then it's a dps operative. I think I've been marked as a healer when I've just been healing myself.