Invasion force for planets conquest is buggy

Mednis-EU

My play account is limited! I can attain with none of my characters the points for invasion armed forces more.

At the beginning of a new conquest event these are already with a green hook clicked, although I have not produced them still at all.

In addition, some of the heroic missions are already finished and some of the Flaspoints and world bosses.

I have put a lot of time and Credits in this account for more as three years.

And the only answer I agrees is, we work on the problem. You work on it meanwhile more than 1 year.

So I buy meanwhile no more cartel brands. Not only I have the problem. When want you to repair this, finally?

Hard to decipher your message is.

Are you saying someone uses your account to play conquest, flashpoints and fight world bosses? Have you tried changing your password and adding the security key app?

Or are you saying that for more than one year, e. g. one-time-invasion-force-crafts are always marked as "already done" in conquest? Like, every time a new conquest starts?

Flashpoints and world bosses can be repeated. What exactly is your issue with those?

Jedesmal wenn man will das sich was ändert, muss man immer ins eglische Forum schreiben.

Wenn ihr mal das Deutsche Forum lesen würdet, wäre es für mich einfacher alles zu formulieren!

None uses my account to play conquest.

For more than one year, e. g. one-time-invasion-force-crafts are always marked as "already done" in conquest.

Like, every time a new conquest starts.

Flashpoints, Heroics and World Bosses "already done".