Missing Emotes

Nightblazer

So I finally finished collecting all the Emotes that I can find but there are several that I'm not able to locate. I don't know if they were either not added yet, removed from the game or what. Below are the emotes that I'm missing. If anyone has any ideas or information, be much appreciated:

Celebration:

Fist Pump 2

Chairs and Sitting:

Sit Cold

Sit Hot

Think

Dances:

Arms Crossed

Head Bang

Joy

Running Man

Sneak

General:

Typing

Showing Off:

Cantina Fight

Fisticuffs

• 1 year later...

That is the same list that I am missing. However, I do have Arms Crossed and Running Man which I have purchased over the last year or so sometime.

Haven't seen any of these others on the GTN or CM, though they are still grayed out on my actions menu

So I finally finished collecting all the Emotes that I can find but there are several that I'm not able to locate. I don't know if they were either not added yet, removed from the game or what. Below are the emotes that I'm missing. If anyone has any ideas or information, be much appreciated:

Celebration:

Fist Pump 2

Chairs and Sitting:

Sit Cold

Sit Hot

Think

Dances:

Arms Crossed

Head Bang

Joy

Running Man

Sneak

General:

Typing

Showing Off:

Cantina Fight

Fisticuffs

Since emotes are along with tunings and flairs the only CM stuff I collect and always have at 100 % I can confirm they are all there.

The last one released, translated into german with "running at the place" needed a while for me to get, since it was only available in packs I believe and this for weeks or even months until it was finally a direct sale in the CM for a few coins. Before some nutcases tried to sell it for up to 350 million credits in the gtn on Tulak Hord and although it's not much for me I deny to pay absurd prices like that, as well as I don't open packs myself. Both is just a a stupid thing to do.

Currently, after getting this one, I have them at 100 % again so all are or were available. I need to check in game later for the specific ones you are missing if I can remember when and where I got them.

Edited by Khaleg