Korrealis Commander. "Legendary" mount

tummiswtor

This mount was removed from game with 1.2.0 from SWTOR.

http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Korrealis_Commander

Now You can get it from Tier III pack.

So sorry for all owners this Legendary Mount :cool:

That's how You using old mounts or reskins in future :(

Of course they're reusing it. EAWare seems to be allergic to spending time, money, and effort to do anything new. That's why they keep recycling 2-5 year old content, and why they keep altering outfits slightly and re-listing them in new cartel packs. Whether this is due to EA not providing sufficient funding to develop anything new, or due to Ben Irving dumping all his available funds into making the game more EXCITING!!!! with the RNG Disintegration Crates instead, I don't know.

Edited by AscendingSky

Of course they're reusing it. EAWare seems to be allergic to spending time, money, and effort to do anything new. That's why they keep recycling 2-5 year old content, and why they keep altering outfits slightly and re-listing them in new cartel packs. Whether this is due to EA not providing sufficient funding to develop anything new, or due to Ben Irving dumping all his available funds into making the game more EXCITING!!!! with the RNG Disintegration Crates instead, I don't know.

I don't think this is as much the issue as the studio's stance on unique/special items.

They seem to have this idea in their head that special, significant unique items are in some way bad.

As such, rewards have become diluted. The conversation Eric had with Snave shed some light on their thinking.

Now pretty much everyone has a rancor, everyone has Kell Dragon weapons etc etc. I am frankly surprised that wings have not yet appeared on the CM. Give it time.

I don't think this is as much the issue as the studio's stance on unique/special items.

They seem to have this idea in their head that special, significant unique items are in some way bad.

As such, rewards have become diluted. The conversation Eric had with Snave shed some light on their thinking.

Now pretty much everyone has a rancor, everyone has Kell Dragon weapons etc etc. I am frankly surprised that wings have not yet appeared on the CM. Give it time.

So they pretty much think there shouldn't be any sort of special, unique items? Because that's what they did when they created platinum items. :rolleyes:

I'm honestly waiting for flying mounts to become part of the CM lottery, and I bet you 5mil credits they will be platinum and only cater to the CM and GTN whales.

Edited by Talon_strikes

Its called letting newer players have a chance to get it too. You had your exclusive time with it. Now we can have it too.

I never had Chance to buy this mount. I got it today from Tier III pack. Also i see it's cost 3kk, 4kk and 20kk on my server

I always wanted Founder title, but that's not mean i want it for free now, it's just unfair to get it now.

Its just stupid that small things like Rare mounts stop to be rare and everyone have it.

I saw this mount last time on GTN for 150kk or even more, now its trash.

In 2020 maybe we will get Unstable Kylo sabers from Vendor. :(

Edited by tummiswtor

I never had Chance to buy this mount. I got it today from Tier III pack. Also i see it's cost 3kk, 4kk and 20kk on my server

I always wanted Founder title, but that's not mean i want it for free now, it's just unfair to get it now.

Its just stupid that small things like Rare mounts stop to be rare and everyone have it.

I saw this mount last time on GTN for 150kk or even more, now its trash.

In 2020 maybe we will get Unstable Kylo sabers from Vendor. :(

There is a difference between an old mount or a "founder" title. If you were not a "founder", you cannot put a "founder" title on your char. That would be misleading (at best).

The way I see it: This mount was never something "special". It was just not available anymore and 1.5M with patch 1.2... was there anyone who had that many credits by that time? (Probably all mounts were bought from the PvP vendor by people exploiting the Ilum fiasco. Never forget. R.I.P. brave Republic Soldiers.) Nowhere did it specify something like: You can only have this mount if you played on 15.02.2012 between 14:00-15:30 or whatever. I personally appreciate it if people can get rare items after a few years. It's 5 years later. Is there anyone out there who showed off with this speeder during the last 3 years or so? Pretty sure that the answer is "no". I didn't even remember that the speeder ever existed.

And honestly, if the speeder only costs now 5M instead of 100M, everyone should be happy about it, because it cuts into the whales' profits. It's just sick that items got so expensive ever since the 4.0 exploit. I will never buy something for 100M, even if I would have the credits.

I am glad that this speeder is back and I hope that other old items will make a return as well. (Note: This is for items which were not bound to certain specific restrictions like the "Founder"-title or the original "Party Jawa"-toy. I know there is an unclear line about what item would be considered what and I don't have an answer for that.)

It's just sick that items got so expensive ever since the 4.0 exploit.

Is that the main reason why the market seems like it hyper-inflated from 2-3 years ago?! I came back over a month ago and the market looks absolutely disgusting. Credits seem to have devalued so much.

Edited by Talon_strikes

Is that the main reason why the market seems like it hyper-inflated from 2-3 years ago?! I came back over a month ago and the market looks absolutely disgusting. Credits seem to have devalued so much.

That's probably not all of it--because inflation is inevitably going to happen in an economic system where there is no upper limit on how many monetary units can be created--but it's a good part of it. EAWare let TWO different money-making exploits (that I am aware of) go on for several months, and while they did eventually put the hammer down on some people, they didn't get them all (and they hit a lot of people who weren't involved/they couldn't prove were involved that they subsequently unbanned and restored). Obviously at least a significant chunk of those credits generated by the exploit are still in the game economy, given how prices on just about everything have soared dramatically since 4.0 dropped.

Add in the farming bots on multiple planets gathering mats and slicing boxes by moving through and beneath the game geometry that EAWare never removes despite numerous reports, all the credit sellers charging a pittance for millions who EAWare don't get rid of for months (if ever), and a lack of ongoing credit sinks in the economy, and you have people able to list items on the GTN for 200-300 million credits and actually get buyers for them.

Edited by AscendingSky

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.