The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Unchangeable Companions...Does anyone still use them ??

Ucrag

I've noticed that you decided to make Shae Vizla's outfit fixed...Is it just a coincidence that all the characters who have fixed outfits are the same characters that feature in the cut-scenes in the new content ??

Did You guys forget how to do it ??

Or is it a case of too much extra work to accommodate all the players outfit choices ??

I used Shae Vizla since I got the holocommunicator thing in the mail now she gathers cobwebs like all the other ones that have fixed outfits.

Fortunately I got a couple of videos of her in action in her green & gold outfit along with some screenshots of her brandishing the 'Dirty Harry' pistol I found for her.:(

She had the Mado' gauntlets but a headband, a cross strap gunslinger belt, green & gold long pants, a gold bikini top and she had rocket boots.

I'll miss her...When she took flight she looked amazing.

Who...like me, only use the companions that they've outfitted themselves ??

Who...like me, only use the companions that they've outfitted themselves ??

Not me. I use mostly Lana on characters who have reached far enough to lock lips with her. Well, unless the scenario requires me to use a spy or a con-man or an anarchist or a traitor or a different traitor or the different traitor's son or an astromech droid or a Dark Lord of the Sith or a different Dark Lord of the Sith or a tomb thief or a Mandalorian or a megalomaniac droid or an assassin droid or whatever. (I think I've covered everyone.)

EDIT; no, I forgot the other different traitor.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

I think they should make the companions with fixed outfits to be able to change their outfits. i am tired of seeing Lana and Theron or what ever his name is, in the same cloths for any where now 3 to 4 years. I think they did change Lanas outfit some what and gave her a make over and new do, hair do. Of course all the companions that have fixed that i cant change, they need to be made to change their OUTFITS. i got GEAR GALORE that is collecting cobwebs in my vault, taking up space and thats across the 6 characters out of 12, i have taken thru KOTFE & KOTET. I already sold a bunch, the worse of the worse gear, and saving the good stuff that i want to put on those comp. that SHOULD be able to CHANGE to ware any outfits.....

I think they did change Lanas outfit some what and gave her a make over and new do, hair do.

Lana had:

* black/green short body dress thing with cape and black leggings during Forged Alliances

* green/black slightly scruffy suit initially with head-wrap hood thing during Rishi

* the black/green thing again during Yavin IV

* I think the black/green thing on Ziost

* The grey thing during KotFE with (during 4.0) a new face and hair look.

* The grey thing during KotET with a different new face but the same hair as 4.0.

• 2 weeks later...