looking for guild

davidsonjroman

I am looking for a late night guild that has Republic and Imperial players. I have been playing about a month and my main interested is pve/pvp. I'm casually semihardcore and very interested in meeting some veterans and learning about the game! Look forward to meeting new peeps! please contact me in game . i i'm imp Zelles Edited by davidsonjroman

• 1 month later...
I am looking for a late night guild that has Republic and Imperial players. I have been playing about a month and my main interested is pve/pvp. I'm casually semihardcore and very interested in meeting some veterans and learning about the game! Look forward to meeting new peeps! please contact me in game . i i'm imp Zelles

Hi there,

I'm Isrefeal, Guildmaster of PegCom Shadows. Our guild is currently just on the Imp side, however most of us have characters on the Pub side and someday we will be looking to expand there as well. Our guild is split up into three sections that cover PvE,Rp and PvP. You can either stick to what you enjoy or try out something new, its all up to you. Some of our members have been playing Swtor since the beginning, so finding a member to help you out with anything you need shouldn't be a problem. If you are interested head on over to our forum page at the link below or hit me up in-game. As always, we are nothing without our members!

PegCom Shadows Forum: http://pegcomshadoworder.freeforums.org/index.php

Isrefeal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.