Tired of looking for someone to play pvp with

Laki_

Hi,

I wold like to keep this short and simple so it will be in bullet points;

- I am mainly a pvp player. Like to do pvp most of the times. I have both rep and imp toons. Moved from the dead server TOFN because you know........it died

- I like to have fun playing in premades so as not to get rekt all the time. I am not saying i want to win everything. Just to have a decent group who has an idea about what they are doing. Pretty simple stuff really.

- My experience so far since launch is that pvp guilds whether on TOFN or here have been absolute elitists. Meaning their recruitment always starts with " recruitment is closed....but we are looking for exceptional players......blah blah blah"

- I am not an elitist player but I am a decent one. I am a competitive person in general but i cannot put my full efforts into competitive gaming for obvious real life reasons. I don't have the time to be an elitist and am not interested to look down on people to be honest neither do I have the time to be that perfect non killable duelist pvper. I have a family and kids. But when I do have free time to sit on the game, i like to have fun. Pugging is so frustrating in pvp at the moment that it actually causes me more frustration on top of my daily work load. So i put up occasionally with the boring grind of FP's....you know just for a change.

- Of course doing operations, requires gearing and much more time to get the group together and get through wipes and all, which i don't have the patience for on a normal weekday (maybe weekends)

- So what am i looking for? Well its pretty simple. I am looking to join a fun group of people who are mainly interested to pvp. I am not necessarily looking for a guild. I can be online at least 3 to 4 nights on a weekly basis.

So if there is anyone out there who would like to have a social pvper on a regular basis.....let me know on this thread. I would be happy to join you. Rep or Imp.

I would also be happy to answer any questions about myself and my toons if you need to know.

Cheers guys and am hoping for some positive replies.

• 2 weeks later...

I might just do that Eastiano.

Since you are on rep side, maybe its time to get my shadow out from its slumber since the 5.0 expansion.

Will whisp you ingame soon.

Thanks mate.

• 1 month later...

Hey,

If you're still interested in joining a guild we're a community based end-game guild with several long term members turned friends :) we run weekly SM and HM raids but there's normally people online at any point so it's easy to find someone to run some fps/pvp with.

If you're interested drop me a message or apply here: http://sithdoff.shivtr.com/

-Cell