The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

hey any non-German player on T3-M4 ?

ntrix

@CarlGustaf no i mean like who dont speak german, like me

Non native german speakers, probably not. But most german people, at least the younger generation, should be able to communicate in english.

But why do you want to know?

While the majority of players on T3 is probably able to read and write fluently in english, there is no way to expect any of them (or us) to do so on the german server... which is the reason, why anyone, who cannot read/write german is definitely better served on the english servers, even if english is not their native language (unless it is french then it is obviously the french servers).

Every now and then, there is an english message in fleet chat on T3 (and has been the same on VC), but it is rare and unfortunately gets shouted down real fast. But as I said above, the primary language of the server is german, so the chat will be dominated by german and there is no way to expect different.

As for the question.. there are defiitely swiss and austrian players on T3, not sure, if that is what you meant ;)

@Torvai well im feeling kind of alone there

I see.

Well, as JPryde said, probably not many, if any at all.

You could've known. It's a german server^^

I'd say catch me ingame, but I'm playing on VC...

My beste advice would probably be to transfer to Red Eclipse. It's easily the most populated EU server and there are many non english speaking communites there as well, like spanish, durch, russian, etc.

And transfers are pretty cheap atm.

Edited by Torvai

@CarlGustaf no i mean like who dont speak german, like me

I know from a guy who is from Canada but he's on T3 to practice his german. Didn't see him for quite awhile.

Like the others said there are most likely some non german speaking guys on the server but they are really rare and definitly not vocal in chat. It's a german server after all.