New to server and need a Guild

Bristol

After years of living in EST but playing on a PST server, I finally bit the bullet and moved east where I belong.

I have 40x Level 70 characters across 2 accounts, 24x Republic and 16x Imperial.

This being a Crafting Conquest week, I have the mats all queued up and ready to cap all 24 of my republic toons and 9 of my imperial toons. I'm just waiting to find a guild before hitting the go button so that I get the guild bonus rewards next week.

• I play daily.
  • I am well versed in all SM Operations and most of the HM mechanics but have not run a NiM OP in a couple years now.
  • Given my numerous and diverse toon inventory, multiple last-boss lockouts for Daily GF are not an issue.
  • I have multiple Healers, Tanks, rDPS and mDPS on both factions, all with full set bonus, mostly 230's at the moment and all fully augmented in 228's.
  • Because I play most of my alts, my highest Galactic Command Rank is only in the 60's.
  • I am self-sufficient in the crafting department, although my luck with the 5.0 RNG recipe drops is not excellent to say the least.
  • I would like to actually finish in 1st place for Conquest from time to time, my achievements in that area are not stellar.
  • I dislike PvP.
  • I suck at GSF.
  • I have TS3, Mumble, LINE and Discord: I am really liking Discord!
  • StarParse is installed.

Edited by Bristol

Hello, I am a part of a large guild on imp side. We might be making a 16 man ops progression starting with sm 16 ops. I am a raid lead of a 8 man hm group. Our guild runs first places in conq almost every week. Name is "Scorpicore". Hit me in the game if you like a ginv and interested in raiding

Cheers

Hello Bristol, my name is Vagas. I am hoping you have not selected a guild as of yet, but if you have, I am hoping you will consider giving my guild, >>>Dark Infantry<<< consideration. We are an Imperial guild, newly formed, who have consistently finished in the top 4 for Conquests for the last 5 to 6 weeks. We are striving to increase our number of members with Active, loyal, and experienced players. If you are interested, please contact me here via PM or in-game via whisper. (character names are below. Thanks for your time and.... Game On!