The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please Consider Letting Us Unlock Cosmetic Gear from GC Crates Account-Wide with CCs

arunav

There are some nice armor sets in the Galactic Command crates, and, because of the random nature of the drops, it's difficult to collect more than one, let alone enough to use on multiple alts.

In addition, folks also tend to disintegrate pieces instead of selling them on the GTN, so that source isn't necessarily a remedy for this problem.

I thought what would be good for players as well as BW would be to have the option of unlocking these armor sets as we would typical CM gear by collecting all the pieces on a character, and then using cartel coins to unlock the entire set for our accounts.

This might require a little bit of programming on BW's end, but I'm sure there would be players willing to spend cartel coins to unlock a bunch of the armor sets as well.

Win-win? I'd like to think so.

Please consider the idea for an upcoming patch.

Edited by arunav

The more things that can be unlocked the better!

Yep, that's pretty much how I see it. Would love to be able to unlock my Rishi pirate gear on a lower level character, or at least some of the lower level sets. I've got pages of Cargo Hold space filled with low level gear in case I want to use it in an outfit.