Can we get a basic hood?

Zasszz

. Im a hood guy on my sith, it just fits so well. I love the eradicators chest. Simple black, imperial red arm pieces, nice hood. If I dont want a hood I have to use my jedi counterpiece and match the color. There are so many chest pieces without hoods that I would love to use with a hood.

Would it be a good idea to create a basic hood head piece, like the sith mask or HK-55 themed helmet to use?

We have only been asking for a way to toggle the hood up or down since beta so I'm sure they will get right on that.

If I understood this correctly though it'd be a new head piece with a hood. Not a toggle. Not a help for chest pieces which already have one up, but for those where it's down, the new piece would, at least from the front, give people the hood up look. Sure, it'd require colour matching to look like it was a part of the chest armour but I think it might be a half-way decent work around, and like I said, would work with pieces other than robes too.

If I understood this correctly though it'd be a new head piece with a hood. Not a toggle. Not a help for chest pieces which already have one up, but for those where it's down, the new piece would, at least from the front, give people the hood up look. Sure, it'd require colour matching to look like it was a part of the chest armour but I think it might be a half-way decent work around, and like I said, would work with pieces other than robes too.

You understood that correctly, however that still leaves a problem for the people that want no hood on a really cool hooded piece. The mythical toggle option would solve both parties' requests.