Scroll bars on Stronghold Management Window badly needed!

RubyRiver

Once you reach a certain number of alts, you can no longer change the ownership of your strongholds. It's been this way since 2.9 and has never been fixed. Now, with more people leveling up so many new toons so quickly, it really needs to be addressed. Edited by RubyRiver

I'm not 100% sure what you're talking about. All the strongholds are owned by your Legacy, not by the character who purchased it.

Do you mean that you're having trouble with the stronghold titles? Are you not able to pick any alt for the first half of the stronghold's name?

Explain in detail how you would fix your issue with the game. :)

Looks like you saw a leaf blowing across the street and missed the point. This post is about the Stronghold Management Window. Once you get 40 or 50 toons and try to select an owner in the drop-down... well, you can't. Please see thread title.

Edited by RubyRiver

Looks like you saw a leaf blowing across the street and missed the point. This post is about the Stronghold Management Window. Once you get 40 or 50 toons and try to select an owner in the drop-down... well, you can't. Please see thread title.

Well, the thread title doesn't talk about the owner drop-down. The thread title talks about the management window itself. And that *would* benefit by having a scroll bar so you can have all five strongholds in a single scrollable page.

Well, the thread title doesn't talk about the owner drop-down. The thread title talks about the management window itself. And that *would* benefit by having a scroll bar so you can have all five strongholds in a single scrollable page.

Sorry. I just assumed everyone also read the post, which was pretty self-explanatory. It's not like I expect the general public to change it. I'm not sure how anyone could infer that.

Edited by RubyRiver

Sorry. I just assumed everyone also read the post, which was pretty self-explanatory. It's not like I expect the general public to change it. I'm not sure how anyone could infer that.

Thread title: "Scroll bars on Stronghold Management Window badly needed!"

No mention of the owner dropdown.

Your previous comment (the one I quoted) ended: "Please see thread title."

So I responded to that. You referred us to the thread title and the thread title says nothing whatsoever about changing ownership.

• 2 weeks later...
Thread title: "Scroll bars on Stronghold Management Window badly needed!"

No mention of the owner dropdown.

Your previous comment (the one I quoted) ended: "Please see thread title."

So I responded to that. You referred us to the thread title and the thread title says nothing whatsoever about changing ownership.

See Thread "Beating a dead horse".

• 7 years later...