Planetary Heroics (H2s)

Carousel_t

There are three bugs with H2s.

1. Heroics machine says they are weekly https://www.dropbox.com/s/hsrv0ambylx6kwq/Screenshot_2017-02-07_07_43_04_116192.jpg?dl=0 but they refresh daily.

2. You can do them daily but the bonuses are weekly. It doesn't say that anywhere and frankly, the only reason you do them is for those bonuses. I think they should be daily as well.

3. Contradiction master! Past level 60, instead of crates with gear you get Locked Supply Crates which are ment to be turn in on Odessen. Problem is, not everyone plays chapters. What do I need Locked Supply Crates for if I can't turn them in then?

Edited by Carousel_t

frankly, the only reason you do them is for those bonuses. I think they should be daily as well.

I do the H2s as part of the GC "Planetary Missions" thing, for which the bonus missions are more or less irrelevant.

3. Contradiction master! Past level 60, instead of crates with gear you get Locked Supply Crates which are ment to be turn in on Odessen. Problem is, not everyone plays chapters. What do I need Locked Supply Crates for if I can't turn them in then?

Well, you could crank through to finish KotFE Chapter IX and then turn them in. You only have to do up to Chapter IX, and you can turn them in to get companion gifts, credits, and legacy-bound moddable armour shells (which can in turn be sold for credits).

There are three bugs with H2s.

1. Heroics machine says they are weekly https://www.dropbox.com/s/hsrv0ambylx6kwq/Screenshot_2017-02-07_07_43_04_116192.jpg?dl=0 but they refresh daily.

2. You can do them daily but the bonuses are weekly. It doesn't say that anywhere and frankly, the only reason you do them is for those bonuses. I think they should be daily as well.

1. Back in ye olden days Heroics were daily. Then they were changed to weekly (a mistake in my opinion). Then a couple of months ago (maybe more?) BioWare said there was a bug with the heroics and were repeatable daily, they knew about the bug and they were going to fix it but in the meantime to enjoy the extra heroics. They haven't fixed that bug yet and I hope they never do.

2. The bonuses are NOT the only reason to do the heroics. Half the time I ignore the bonuses because they're not worth the effort. Personally, I do the heroics for both the planetary quest given by Galactic Command and for the Locked Crates.

3. It is intended that heroics give locked crates at 61+. It is the ONLY way to reliably get Locked Crates, especially since they removed crystals and the ability to buy the crates with crystals. It may actually be worth it for you to get a character through Chapter 9 of KotFE to open the crates. Doesn't even have to be your main as the locked crates are bound to legacy. As was mentioned, the crates themselves will give you credits, companion gifts, bound to legacy armor shells (which can be sold to a vendor for more credits) and possibly mounts or a house item.