250% xp boost

MistressSatine

Does putting on an XP boost in-game add onto the 250% boost?

CXP is not same XP this event is for CXP as far as i know or did i miss the part where actaul leveling is boosted to, it not like lvl 1-70 is even remotely hard anymore

Edited by Kyuuu

CXP is not same XP this event is for CXP as far as i know or did i miss the part where actaul leveling is boosted to, it not like lvl 1-70 is even remotely hard anymore

On the page the event applies to all levels from 1 to 70.

The question that I'm struggling with is if it's a 250% increase (meaning 3.5x) or a 150% increase (2.5x). I know that EM said a 250% increase, but I get the feeling that they really mean 2.5x CXP. If you look at the announcement here, they say that the leveling will be 250% bonus XP, but they also say "level up at 2.5x the speed."

This is the difference between the 20CXP heroics going to 50 or 70. A 250% increase means that the base 20 would increase by 250% (meaning 20 base + 20(100%) + 20(200%) + 10(250%) = 70 total). A rate of 2.5x CXP would be 20 * 2.5 = 50. If it's going to be the latter, then that would be false advertising as it would actually only be a 150% increase.

Edited by teclado

The question that I'm struggling with is if it's a 250% increase (meaning 3.5x) or a 150% increase (2.5x). I know that EM said a 250% increase, but I get the feeling that they really mean 2.5x CXP. If you look at the announcement here, they say that the leveling will be 250% bonus XP, but they also say "level up at 2.5x the speed."

This is the difference between the 20CXP heroics going to 50 or 70. A 250% increase means that the base 20 would increase by 250% (meaning 20 base + 20(100%) + 20(200%) + 10(250%) = 70 total). A rate of 2.5x CXP would be 20 * 2.5 = 50. If it's going to be the latter, then that would be false advertising as it would actually only be a 150% increase.

Not to mention that it would fail to reach the advertised goal of 1 crate every half hour at level 300 if it were 2.5x CXP and not a bonus of 250%.

well if its like any of the rest of exp events. everything stacks, which means...

Consumables

Full Legacy boosts

Dark Vs. Light armor. with rating of 128 @ lvl 1

and the 250%

All adds up to about 325% ish??

I have decided to come back from a very long hiatus. and I have no idea what to play... I play pub side exclusively.

I toss and turn trying to decide it is that much of a struggle LOL! :)