Which class to choose for a 3 premade?

Oulanos

Hi all

Just a quick question...

we (3 friends) are coming back on SWTOR after a looooooong break. We want to focus on PVP.

I read here and there that Merc/Snipers are OP..

But I wanted to play a 'lightsaber' character for once as I already played a Mercenary.

I was wondering if Sorcerer as heal or dps was still ok or if it's useless nowadays?

Is the Assassin with double lightsaber a real 'assassin'? I mean... I remember playing some years ago that and I was frustrated because I could never finish my targets as I was being fooled around with CC and heals..

My friends are going to play Mercenary heal and Marauder.

Thanks for your help guys!

Cheers

Hi all

Just a quick question...

we (3 friends) are coming back on SWTOR after a looooooong break. We want to focus on PVP.

I read here and there that Merc/Snipers are OP..

But I wanted to play a 'lightsaber' character for once as I already played a Mercenary.

I was wondering if Sorcerer as heal or dps was still ok or if it's useless nowadays?

Is the Assassin with double lightsaber a real 'assassin'? I mean... I remember playing some years ago that and I was frustrated because I could never finish my targets as I was being fooled around with CC and heals..

My friends are going to play Mercenary heal and Marauder.

Thanks for your help guys!

Cheers

If it is a 3 man premade sorc healer is a must. For dps I would pick mara, then I would suggest the third is class that can tank, but play as dps. Dec sin probably the best choice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.