Mind Blown - Thank you Bioware and Drew Karpyshyn

ComarIVR

I would like to thank Bioware and specially Drew Karpyshyn for the amazing and awesome experience I`ve been having with the Fallen Empire storyline after returning to the game 5 years later.

I have it and have read the Revan novel (amazing book if you are a Revan fan, or SW in general) and honestly to see the aftermath of the book, what happened to Revan, the Emperor and the conclusion of that story in game in such a beautiful way is just mind blowing. It has been a great experience, I cannot describe how thrilled I was to experience Nathema with images and sound in the form of Ziost, even the dull sound of the lightsaber was perfect. To see how Revan was torn and what he sacrificed to keep his wife and child safe from the Emperor, to see the Emperor's motive, his masterplan, his vision and to see that even him can experience love and change in his own way.

Thank you, thank you very much for this. This have climbed all the way to the top 3 experiences I've had in any game regarding story and lore ( I don't think any game will ever be able to surpass Ezio's and Altair's meeting in the end of AC Revelations). If any forum moderator or Bioware staff see this,please take a minute of your day to forward it to Drew Karpyshyn.

The game still needs love in regards of Ops and goup content (m I know there are some improvements coming) but storywise? CLAP CLAP CALP CLAP!!!

Cheers,

Lightbane

I have gotten really into the storyline from Shadows of Revan right though to Knights of the Eternal Throne. I haven't read any old republic setting books, but read a ton of fantasy series and still enjoy this story. I don't expect the world from a video game/interactable movie sorta, but it's kept me going for 3 years now wanting to know what happens next haha.

Keep reading more books and you will find out that its not that good.

You know, this is a kind of attitude I find rather... disappointing? tiresome?

I too enjoyed Revan, and I don't give a dam about whatever pseudo-critical analysis suggests it "isn't that good"

Feel free to share your own thoughts and feelings on the book, dissenting opinions can lead to great discussion, however the assumptions and implications of your statement are not constructive at all.