Unlearn crafting schematics.

Alex_York

I have a lot of stuff that I learned just to level up crew skill, outdated schematics for gear that is now low tier etc. This should be a thing, and it should've been a long time ago.

No, it should not be a thing. I don't want to look at the sea of complaints from people who regret having unlearned their schematics.

If you want to race to the max tier, just learn the assembly components / bonded components / etc, which will avoid "cluttering" your craft window with low-tier guns, armour or whatever.

No, it should not be a thing. I don't want to look at the sea of complaints from people who regret having unlearned their schematics.

If you want to race to the max tier, just learn the assembly components / bonded components / etc, which will avoid "cluttering" your craft window with low-tier guns, armour or whatever.

Don't like it don't delete schematics, I see absolutely no point in your "argument". If people delete it it's their own fault, just like deleting items. You don't see sea of complaints from that. So please, calm your tats..

Edited by Alex_York

Don't like it don't delete schematics, I see absolutely no point in your "argument". If people delete it it's their own fault, just like deleting items. You don't see sea of complaints from that. So please, calm your tats..

Hide them, sure, but unlearn them? Bad idea. So alongside the "Archive" section that you might have if you've been playing long enough, add another, called "Retired" or "Hidden" or something similar, and provide a way to move schematics in and out of the new section. Also, make it so that, while a schematic is retired, you can still craft it, without having to unretire it first. It's just a visual convenience.

Solved.

But as I said, if you want to race to max tier, don't bother buying the schematics in the first place, except the ones for the components.

Side note: in the modern world, people seem reluctant to accept responsibility for things that are their fault.

I'd love to be able to delete obsolete schematics.

As you know, the more schematics you know the longer it takes to load the list. It's actually up to about 5 seconds on my Artificer. Hiding them wouldn't help cuz they'd still be there. Just like the mounts and pets list takes longer and longer the more you acquire.

Maybe once you learn the blue the green would auto-delete and once you learned the purple the blue would auto-delete.

I'd love to be able to delete obsolete schematics.

As you know, the more schematics you know the longer it takes to load the list. It's actually up to about 5 seconds on my Artificer. Hiding them wouldn't help cuz they'd still be there. Just like the mounts and pets list takes longer and longer the more you acquire.

Maybe once you learn the blue the green would auto-delete and once you learned the purple the blue would auto-delete.

Also a bad idea, there are times when I may want to craft the green or blue even if I have the purple.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.