Romance letters in KotFE Veteran Mode

AredheelMahariel

Hi everyone, I've already tried to search it on the Internet about this but I didn't find any answer. I don't even know if this is the right section. The other day I was playing KotFE again, in veteran mode, and after chapter II I didn't receive any letter from my love interest, Malavai Quinn. So I've waited after chapter III, but nothing. Did I mess up my main story, or is it just normal? I don't want to ruin it right now, when Malavai is going to come back for the next patch.

Hi everyone, I've already tried to search it on the Internet about this but I didn't find any answer. I don't even know if this is the right section. The other day I was playing KotFE again, in veteran mode, and after chapter II I didn't receive any letter from my love interest, Malavai Quinn. So I've waited after chapter III, but nothing. Did I mess up my main story, or is it just normal? I don't want to ruin it right now, when Malavai is going to come back for the next patch.

Did you get a letter in the first playthrough?

Edited by Yermog

When I replayed Chapter 2 again in normal mode, I did not get a romance letter from Jaesa, even though I got one the first time. I'm hoping it's just a feature of the replay ability. The other thing I noticed was that the companions that return later in the story didn't appear correctly in the dream sequence. Vette and Pierce were in my party again, so in the dream they appeared in generic clothes with no weapons.

When I replayed Chapter 2 again in normal mode, I did not get a romance letter from Jaesa, even though I got one the first time. I'm hoping it's just a feature of the replay ability. The other thing I noticed was that the companions that return later in the story didn't appear correctly in the dream sequence. Vette and Pierce were in my party again, so in the dream they appeared in generic clothes with no weapons.

The romance letter, pedantically speaking, comes at the beginning of Chapter III, not during Chapter II.

• 1 month later...