Looking to purchase Tribal Hermit Armor Set (from Galactic Command crate drops)

arunav

I'm looking for someone, Pub or Imp side, that's willing to trade the Tribal Hermit armor shells from Galactic Command crates for credits.

Currently, I have the Legs, but am still trying to find the Chest, Belt, Hands, Wrists, and Head.

If you'd be willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks!

Correct me if I am wrong but I think anything that comes out of the Galactic Command Crates are bind on pick up and cant be sold or traded.

This is incorrect.

Both the weapons and armor shells (since the last patch) can be posted on the GTN.

Previously, only the weapons were able to be posted on the GTN. The armor shells could be traded with other players via the trade function.

Now that they can be posted on the GTN, it's a lot easier for folks to complete any sets they are interested in, without going through all the random drops.

What is bound, perhaps what you are thinking of, is the gear with stats on it, whether greens, blues, or set bonus purples.

Edited by arunav

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking for someone, Pub or Imp side, that's willing to trade the Tribal Hermit armor shells from Galactic Command crates for credits.

Currently, I have the Legs, but am still trying to find the Chest, Belt, Hands, Wrists, and Head.

If you'd be willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks!

What is your price range? I have 4 pieces (boots, chestpiece, helm and gloves) so far.

Edited by valligurl