Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Daily mission still auto completes even if having done heroics

SebastiaanZ

I finished the Balmorra and Dromund Kaas heroics without using the Galactic Command panel. However as I searched for my next target through the GC panel, I recieved auto completes on both of them, while I completed them without using the GC panel.

Is this intended or still bugged?

Probably not intended, but cannot see what difference or harm it does. I did report this via in-game ticket some time ago. Even though personally I cannot see what difference it makes. You are not getting a benefit or an advantage over other players. So not really an exploit even if not intended. The issue is, as you said auto completes so it would stop you getting any other planetary heroic mission via the GC. So would in-fact prevent you getting GC points. So cannot see BW penalizing players. You have to be level 70 or get to level 70 within 24 hours of doing the planetary missions to get the points.

I have once or twice been given free 450 points without even doing the planetary heroic mission on Nar Shaddaa. Again has been reported but got no replay. If BW wish to remove these points from me they can do so. It was reported so not overly concerned about it either.

Still a official BW post would not go amiss here given there harsh treatment of players in the past.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

Well, it is a bug for me. Weeks have gone by since my character hit level 70, and everyday, Nar Shadaar auto-completes for me. Which is a pain when the guild Conquest objective is Nar Shadaar. I can go to the planet and pick the missions up on the terminal manually, but they end up being weekly missions then, not daily.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.