Weapon sounds as a new customization option.

trexvik

Hello everyone! This is my first post on this site (after nearly 5 years as a player, lame I know) and I hope You'll like it.

So here's the thing. I have just purchased a new awesome looking lightsaber on the Galactic Market, and since I can't use it yet I figured that I should check it out first. I found a video on YouTube showcasing it and I was incredibly disappointed with the sounds it made.

I have actually had this thought for awhile and have finally decided to act on it. Wouldn't it be awesome if we had the option to change the sounds on our weapons so that we can be at least a little bit closer to 100% satisfied with our characters?

This is just something that I wanted to point out that bugs me. If the developers see this post then I hope they take it into consideration, and if they don't then I can at least say that I tried. I love the game and this is just something that I think would make it even better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.