Player looking for Raiding guild

Silense

Hello, I'm a new player looking to clear all the pve content. As a background for me, I flip from mmo to mmo so I can experience all the different instances/raids. I have top end raiding experience in Rift/Lotro/WoW/ESO and I would like to add Swtor to that list. Currently on the Shadowlands server but willing to transfer if necessary. Currently have a Sniper and Jedi guardian at lvl cap willing to level and gear new characters if need arises.

pst to Mierian if interested

Edited by Silense

Welcome to SWTOR!

The raiding in this game is awesomely unique with puzzle boss fights so I hope you enjoy progressing on what they have to offer.

My guild, The Art of Warfare, would be glad to welcome you as a new member. We do all forms of content, but raiding has always been a significant part of the guild so i'd be glad to invite you in-game and to our Teamspeak.

Just shoot me an email at Treudon@taw.net . I can get you that Teamspeak info, also please leave me any specific questions you may have. Please check out my signature for more general information and a link to the website we are associated with.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out our guild Here and/or type "/cjoin COTP" in the chat window and ask for an invite, we would be more then glad to have you! :)

We have progression operations (Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday), hard mode operations (Monday & Friday) and casual operations (Wednesday & Saturday) going on currently; all of them are at night, usually starting around 8pm or 9pm EST. More information on these events, plus others, can be found Here.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to assist!

Edited by Ryanplex