Guild Question

sindarinscholar

Well, ok not really a new player. But I don't really know where to post this.

So basically I want to try planetary connquests, mostly for the crafting decorations. And I have discovered, you really can't do that solo. So I wanted to try getting into a guild. Unfortunately, the forums don't really have a guild recruitment thread.

I don't want to just join any guild, but want to make sure I find one suitable for me. That said, unless there is a better way. Here are my characters, they are on Harbringer. So if anyone has a guild that they are recruiting, mail me in game, so I can look into it.

Klarern - Jedi Shadow

Wyborne - Scoundrel

Rhexxyn - Mercenary

Guess, they really need to make it more obvious.

There's actually a software option to display the subforums on the home page of the forums but, even though some of us have asked for it, they won't do so.

*shrug*

Having the Bug Reports and Suggestions subforums buried is a royal pain.

Well, ok not really a new player. But I don't really know where to post this.

So basically I want to try planetary connquests, mostly for the crafting decorations. And I have discovered, you really can't do that solo. So I wanted to try getting into a guild. Unfortunately, the forums don't really have a guild recruitment thread.

I don't want to just join any guild, but want to make sure I find one suitable for me. That said, unless there is a better way. Here are my characters, they are on Harbringer. So if anyone has a guild that they are recruiting, mail me in game, so I can look into it.

Klarern - Jedi Shadow

Wyborne - Scoundrel

Rhexxyn - Mercenary

Unless there is some sort of decoration for conquering all worlds, the stronghold decorations come from personal conquest goal. You do not need to be in a guild nor in the top ten to get them. I know there are titles for conquering a planet and for conquering all planets, but I do not know of any decoration for conquering planets or the galaxy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.