Extremely capable Jug/Guard DPS looking for a chance @ Nightmare Raiding

Alec_Fortescue

Extremely experienced Jug/Guardian dps. Looking for a Hard / Nightmare raiding group. Full 240. Can play other classes if necessary, at times, but I am maining Jug / Guard due to cxp.

Got a lot of experience (one of the top solo rated jugs) and used to raid with best raiding groups in the past.

Looking to revive my interest in the game as I didn't raid for ages.

used to raid with best raiding groups in the past.

Would love to know more about which guild you were raiding with, because I hope you are aware that the few hardmode raids you did when you were a social member of FF doesn't count. :jawa_tongue:

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Bullying me in game wasn't enough? Gotta come here and crap-talk after 3 years? You're pathetic, man.

I never bullied you, I just ensured that you didn't have any illusions about your capacity in a PvE environment, a condition which you sadly suffered from as you thought to be a social member in a raiding guild made you a nightmare raider. Again tho, I am still interested in which raidgroup that you were a part of in the best which is to be considered one of the best?

Because again, I hope that you have no illusion of being a part of FriendlyFire/Not Good Enough, because as you remember you were never a part of our raiding team.

I never bullied you, I just ensured that you didn't have any illusions about your capacity in a PvE environment, a condition which you sadly suffered from as you thought to be a social member in a raiding guild made you a nightmare raider. Again tho, I am still interested in which raidgroup that you were a part of in the best which is to be considered one of the best?

Because again, I hope that you have no illusion of being a part of FriendlyFire/Not Good Enough, because as you remember you were never a part of our raiding team.

Such an arrogance from a mere PVE'er LUL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.