Non-expansion Story Mission gone?

Oloradion

Hey guys,

I subscribed recently and have a character (Imperial Agent lvl 32). However, I was stupid enough to try and click chapters and then click play on the dlc "knights of the eternal throne". I was sent there, but of course I was hilariously underleveled to even scratch the normal creeps, and then used a heroic transport to get back to the non-dlc planets. Now the problem I'm having is that the dlc storyline now overwrites the normal storyline, and I do not even have a quest or marker for the normal one anymore. I cant turn off the dlc mission, and I dont know how to get the normal one back.

I've been wondering if any of you can help me fix this mess.

That you could start Kotet at level 32 is a bug, you shouldn't be able to do so before level 65.

Starting KOTET does resolve all story before it, and there should have been several warnings telling you so before you could actually start the chapter, if there was none then that's another bug.

Try to open a ticket. Tell them all the details. Since you shouldn't even be able to start Kotet, your case is a bit different than for those who could legitimately start Kotet and clicked "yes" 3 times without reading the warnings.

Edited by Mubrak

There were no warnings. If that were the case, I would have read them and clicked "no" of course

So my entire Storyline is gone then? Because I really dont want to play through all of that again

Guess I just happen to have really bad luck then

As I wrote, open a ticket (gears in the menu and then Customer Service) and tell them that you managed to start KOTET with a low level character, without getting any warnings. They *should* be able to restore your character's quests, even if they just reset the chapter you were on. The difficult thing is to convince them to actually do so.

Starting a new character may be faster, though, level 32 means you rushed trough the game and are now on Alderaan near the end of Chapter 1, or you took your time exploring and doing sidequests and just finished Balmorra. Neither is that much of a time investment, considering what's still to come.

Edited by Mubrak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.