dvl gear bug

themachinemann

the old dvl gear is bolstering to 250 levels and giving a huge advantage (despite losing the set bonus and a slight drop in armor rating). people are queueing both regs and ranked in the gear. can we expect action soon? thanks

have sent in game ticket also

see also http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=912235

Edited by themachinemann

Generally speaking you shouldn't post about exploits here, especially if you explain what that exploit is and how to take advantage of it.

If you have an exploit to report do so via the PM function or make a ticket in-game instead.

fyi I've also reported about this particular issue, I don't know how long it will take to fix given that there are a grand total of 4 people on the dev team however.

Generally speaking you shouldn't post about exploits here, especially if you explain what that exploit is and how to take advantage of it.

If you have an exploit to report do so via the PM function or make a ticket in-game instead.

fyi I've also reported about this particular issue, I don't know how long it will take to fix given that there are a grand total of 4 people on the dev team however.

The thing is this isn't an exploit. It's the gear working as intended, just with a bolster being buggy. It bolsters the same at sub-70 levels as well. Since this is a suit designed to speed leveling that is presumably intended behavior.

Communicating about this problem widely is not spreading an exploit. It's not game breaking, just silly and a bit OP. IMO discussing this widely is appropriate until it gets fixed.

I reported this as well, both in this subforum and via PM. There are two threads in the PvP forum about it. There are youtube videos and twitch streams discussing it. I don't think OP did anything wrong at all.

Edited by stoopicus