I know, but I'm still Peeved...Supply crates...

akdonkey

So the past few weeks I have been on a power leveling with my alts. I have 30. Instead of doing the KOTET I opted to do the dailies in hopes of getting the Remnant Underworld Agent Jacket from one of the supply crates. I know they only drop from the Science ones. I just been doing dailies by planet until I hit 70. Then cash all my crates in. I am now to the point that I have almost every set complete except for that one Jacket. Its really the only piece I care about getting. I just sell the rest to the junk venders now. It's getting real annoying. I have seen maybe two people with it on. Maybe a Dev should check and see if its drop rate is ok. Surely my luck isn't that bad.

So the past few weeks I have been on a power leveling with my alts. I have 30. Instead of doing the KOTET I opted to do the dailies in hopes of getting the Remnant Underworld Agent Jacket from one of the supply crates. I know they only drop from the Science ones. I just been doing dailies by planet until I hit 70. Then cash all my crates in. I am now to the point that I have almost every set complete except for that one Jacket. Its really the only piece I care about getting. I just sell the rest to the junk venders now. It's getting real annoying. I have seen maybe two people with it on. Maybe a Dev should check and see if its drop rate is ok. Surely my luck isn't that bad.

Welcome to MMOs, they are always (ALWAYS) like that. You will get it one day and be happy, but its always a struggle.

I am one of the positive people (in favor of this game) on these forums and I have, probably, the worst RNG luck out of everyone. I just know the deal. In the long run, its really awesome when you complete that set.

Edited by IstariZen

I feel your pain. I lost count of how many crates I opened before I finally got one of those. While I got like 30-something of the same Arkanian Knight's bracers! So frustrating. In my experience, chestpieces overall do seem to drop from the boxes less often than other slots, but that could just be confirmation bias talking.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.