Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I just found out at work today I have mandatory training on Tuesday....I will not be able to see my Quinn once the servers come back up.....NOOO! I think I need to go cry myself in a corner now :(

So much for day off :(

I need more purple text to cheer me up :(

Edited by Nightfrogger

I just found out at work today I have mandatory training on Tuesday....I will not be able to see my Quinn once the servers come back up.....NOOO! I think I need to go cry myself in a corner now :(

So much for day off :(

I need more purple text to cheer me up :(

Quinn: I can sympathize, my lord. In the military, we had no choice but to comply if there was a mandated staff meeting day.

...military...staff...as I know nothing about either of those, were you in an office or on the battlefield?

Quinn: Well, both. On Balmorra it was more in the office, however. Every Tuesday afternoon at three, there was a meeting. How is the war progressing; what more can we do to make the Republic's lives miserable; what is the best way to disarm a bomb that's been smuggled to the Imperial headquarters; how best to recover pieces of officers blown up by said bomb for identification, etc.

Er...typical office gossip, then...

Quinn: Indeed. The meetings lasted for seven hours and anyone who tried to leave would be shot on sight.

WHAT!?

Quinn: *perfectly straight face*

...you ARE joking, right?

Quinn: *even more perfectly-er straighter face*

Right!?

Quinn: *most perfectliest straightest face...est...of all. Est.*

Quinn...that's not cheery. At all. Nightfrogger needs cheering up. Not depressing. That is very much depressing.

Quinn: *no change of expression* We also had weekly bingo games and whoever won would take home a pink sparkly bormu pillow pet.

*okay so they don't have Monday, Tuesday, etc. in Star Wars, but I can't remember which days of the week go where on *their* calendar...or even the names of those days outside of Taungsday and Centaxday, and I forget what those are. XD

Quinn: I can sympathize, my lord. In the military, we had no choice but to comply if there was a mandated staff meeting day.

...military...staff...as I know nothing about either of those, were you in an office or on the battlefield?

Quinn: Well, both. On Balmorra it was more in the office, however. Every Tuesday afternoon at three, there was a meeting. How is the war progressing; what more can we do to make the Republic's lives miserable; what is the best way to disarm a bomb that's been smuggled to the Imperial headquarters; how best to recover pieces of officers blown up by said bomb for identification, etc.

Er...typical office gossip, then...

Quinn: Indeed. The meetings lasted for seven hours and anyone who tried to leave would be shot on sight.

WHAT!?

Quinn: *perfectly straight face*

...you ARE joking, right?

Quinn: *even more perfectly-er straighter face*

Right!?

Quinn: *most perfectliest straightest face...est...of all. Est.*

Quinn...that's not cheery. At all. Nightfrogger needs cheering up. Not depressing. That is very much depressing.

Quinn: *no change of expression* We also had weekly bingo games and whoever won would take home a pink sparkly bormu pillow pet.

*okay so they don't have Monday, Tuesday, etc. in Star Wars, but I can't remember which days of the week go where on *their* calendar...or even the names of those days outside of Taungsday and Centaxday, and I forget what those are. XD

Thank you :)

Still bummed that I have to work that day, but I should be done earlier then I normally am so can still play the chapter, but was hoping to roll out of bed and do it as soon as the severs came back up again :(

Thank you :)

Still bummed that I have to work that day, but I should be done earlier then I normally am so can still play the chapter, but was hoping to roll out of bed and do it as soon as the severs came back up again :(

:D

Maybe that's a good thing, though. That way you can have a little advanced warning in case of any major bugs that pop up, instead of finding them out for yourself first-hand and having something broken. (Or maybe that's just me being paranoid. :p)

I thought it would be nice to see some love given to my favorite companion, but you people have some serious issues. :D

Of course we do. :D We wouldn't be very insane without issues, now would we? Defeats the whole dang purpose.

From Dulfy, "They will side with you depending on if you side with Empire/Republic. Sith Warriors may have another way to get Quinn back."

I wonder if the part I put in bold relates to romancing Quinn and choosing the Pub side? Would he really jump ship with you though if you chose the Pub side?

I thought it would be nice to see some love given to my favorite companion, but you people have some serious issues. :D

We don't have 'issues.' We have 'signed and numbered bound editions, in luxurious oxblood Corinthian leather.' :D

Like Doc says..."Admit it, you love us."

Edited by Lunafox

SIgn me up for Quinn's fanclab.:D Don't have female Wrath, never romanced him, but my LS SW considers Malavai his friend/reliable servant, so he would be happy to welcome him into the Alliance.:)

Welcome! *gives you full colour poster or 8x10 glossy (your choice lol) of Malavai Quinn, darkside cookies and a decoder ring.* Great to have you! <3

And maybe just maybe, Jagaimee can get him to autograph your poster or 8x10 glossy for you.

Edited by Lunafox

From Dulfy, "They will side with you depending on if you side with Empire/Republic. Sith Warriors may have another way to get Quinn back."

I wonder if the part I put in bold relates to romancing Quinn and choosing the Pub side? Would he really jump ship with you though if you chose the Pub side?

Would make sense considering his now unwavering devotion to you.

Maybe. It might fall under the "even if it kills me" aspect of his KOTFE letter, though I think finding the warrior just to have her/him help the Republic over the Empire would be worse than death for Quinn. xD

Maybe if the warrior (romanced or not?) sides with the Republic, they can somehow obtain Quinn immediately after what ever is going down in the story goes down. Like "I know I just helped the Republic back there, but... friends before factions? Bros before Dornes? BFFs for life?" And then they fistbump.

*Note: The romanced version would contain more, uh, potency.

Edited by knoXr

Maybe. I think finding the warrior just to have her/him help the Republic over the Empire would be worse than death for Quinn. xD

He would rather choose death than join the Pubs. Being an Imperial patriot is a significant part of his personality, and he has his principles. If he was forced to be in the other faction, he would lose part of his soul. :p

SIgn me up for Quinn's fanclab.:D

Hi there! :)

Edited by Dylinrae

Would make sense considering his now unwavering devotion to you.

I know it would greatly hurt him to betray the Empire, but he said he would follow her anywhere. After missing her for 5 years feeling incredibly guilty the entire time he would probably just be thrilled to see her again, even more so that he is still in her good graces. I agree with the "even if it kills me" idea from up above. He just wants you back. Which makes me happy...I have a light side Quinn wife (#2 of 4 to be exact lol) who might jump ship if they will let us and keep him, haven't decided how to do it yet, but we shall see :) Also have a true neutral one who I cannot decide how to deal with this situation.

On a side note been playing around with some not as racy ideas for my infamous Disantia for a couple of chapters, still working on them in my head first before I try to put anything down will let you guys know if I do :)

Edited by Nightfrogger

Maybe that's a good thing, though. That way you can have a little advanced warning in case of any major bugs that pop up, instead of finding them out for yourself first-hand and having something broken. (Or maybe that's just me being paranoid. :p)

I find it's best to take the attitude one has with patch day over in Star Trek Online. Presume something will get broken, especially if something is added, and expect what gets broken to be something you never would've expected. Case in point, STO added some things for starships and managed to break the auction house. It's gotten so bad over there my guild's started a contest for 'guess what will break now'.

Of course if nothing breaks, we can count ourselves lucky.

:D

I'll be doing this on purpose and NOT taking my warrior character through first. I'll take another character to see the story and not be spoiled, and then I'll spoil the heck out of anything I didn't get to see in order to find out if there are any dangerous choices I need to avoid when my SW goes through. I only have 1 Quinn romanced warrior, so I need to make her count!

I know it would greatly hurt him to betray the Empire, but he said he would follow her anywhere. After missing her for 5 years feeling incredibly guilty the entire time he would probably just be thrilled to see her again, even more so that he is still in her good graces. I agree with the "even if it kills me" idea from up above. He just wants you back. Which makes me happy...I have a light side Quinn wife (#2 of 4 to be exact lol) who might jump ship if they will let us and keep him, haven't decided how to do it yet, but we shall see :) Also have a true neutral one who I cannot decide how to deal with this situation.

True. That would be a huge conflict. :confused: Forcing him to give up what he believes in, to fight against his home, family, friends (if he has any), and fellow soldiers, would be a fate much worse than death, and humiliating. I think even if he was there physically, he wouldn't give in mentally.

Don't break his heart. :o

Edited by Dylinrae

Out of curiosity, does anyone here have a warrior they're planning on siding w/ the republic? I don't, I have one ls warrior but even though she got railroaded in the light Jaesa conversations, she's still loyal.

It's hard for me to picture it. Like I've described elsewhere, the warrior is like the paladin of the Empire. (Of course, that's just my interpretation.) The sw siding with the Republic would be like the ultimate betrayal and I don't want to do it. I do want to see someone else do it, though, and see Quinn's reaction to it.

I know a lot of people have demanded this option. But this is not what I'm talking about. I was only referring to the story / RP; players and real life excluded.

How well do you know Sith? I am a roleplayer and my Sith does not harbor betrayal in any sort but she is also the type that will wait for her revenge. She will let the person think things are well between them and then strike so yes I can see this working in that way. My sith is more cunning than to kill a person outright and will wait till they believe things are fine and then strike so this for me works perfectly in her mind.

As far as my other toons, it would depend on what he does in the story as they have no knowledge of who he is.

Elara is going to die so many times on my account lol. I can't see allying with the Republic...with any of my toons. :eek::D

I actually can see my agent allying with the Republic due to the storyline .

(brain washing).

My agent can never trust the empire again.

Edited by casirabit

How was what the republic did to her better?

Where do you think they got the knowledge to do that?

If you recall during the time she was brainwashed and when she went to research it, it came to light they would have not been able to do that, if the Empire hadn't done it as the Republic didn't have that kind of knowledge to do what was done. It all started with the Empire.

Edited by casirabit